No properties found, please try a different search.
St. Louis Highlights
St. Louis Properties:
- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes
- Tenants and Property Management in Place as Condition of Closing
- Suburban communities with majority owner-occupants
- $130,000 Average Purchase Price
St. Louis Market:
- 2.7% Unemployment Rate (Top 5 Lowest among large MSAs)
- Home to 17 Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Over $1 Billion in Venture Capital Invested in Tech Firms Since 2014
- Top 10 Most Competitive Locations to Do Business Among Large MSAs
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.