About Kansas City Properties
Big things are happening in KC in 2017! A number of unique market forces are coalescing to make Kansas City one of the most favorable markets in the country for real estate investors right now. Check out the latest webinar on the right.
NEW INVENTORY COMING TUESDAY, JUNE 27th ON THE LIVE KANSAS CITY WEBINAR
Register for the Kansas City Webinar
Kansas City Highlights
- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes
- Tenants and local property management in place
- $85,000 Average Purchase Price
- 8% average Cap Rates
- Hand-selected micro-markets
- Increasing Rental Demand
- Population Growth
- Cerner Corporation has begun a $4.5 Billion campus over 290 acres expected to create 16,000 new jobs.
- Warren Buffet and other major investors pouring billions into the city
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Insure Your Rental Income Against Eviction and Tenant Default: Protect yourself from the risk of tenant default, non-payment of rent, and eviction. Get $10 off all your monthly payments for the life of your RentSure Membership.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.