About Philadelphia Properties
With the 4th largest GDP of any city in the U.S. and the 9th largest GDP of any city in the WORLD, Philadelphia is a powerhouse market for real estate investors. Philly has over 92 colleges and Universities, gets over 4 Million Tourist Visitors a Year, and is one of the nation's premiere sports towns--home to the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles! Philly is also home to 12 Fortune 500 Companies and the city continues to grow as a $225 Million Project was announced for a planned Waterfront Park expected to spur $1.6 Billion in private economic activity & lead to 2,400 new permanent jobs by 2022! (Source: Philly.com). Over the past year, Philadelphia home prices have been increasing at nearly twice the rate of the other 10 largest U.S. cities and continue to trend upward. This is a market on the move and now is your opportunity to buy in the path of growth.
View the Webinar
- Discounted price for funding the acquisition and renovation yourself
- 180-day renovation period guaranteed by Seller
- Renovation cost guaranteed by Seller in advance
- Improved property guaranteed by seller to appraise for more than you paid (or seller will buy it back)
- 12-month rental guarantee (starting after 180-day renovation period) by preferred property manager
- 6-month Scope of Work warranty by seller
- Job growth above national average
- Home prices have increased 10% in the past year
- Mass-Tourism: Over 4 million visitors annually (one of the U.S.'s top attractions)
- Mega-College Town: Home to 92 colleges and universities, creating consistent rental demand
- New $225 Million Waterfront Park Project expected to spur $1.6 Billion in private economic activity and create 2,400 jobs by 2022.
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.