View the Webinar
- Discounted price to cash buyers for funding the acquisition and renovation
- 180 Day Renovation Period Guaranteed by Seller
- Renovation Cost Guaranteed by Seller in Advance
- Improved property guaranteed to appraise for more than you paid (or seller will buy it back)
- 12 month rental guarantee (starting after 180-day renovation period)
- 6 month Scope of Work warranty
- Home prices are still well below the pre-recession peak (FHFA.com) which means there is substantial upside potential.
- Unemployment Rate Below National Average (BLS.gov)
- Job creation is attracting quality tenants as Baltimore was named one of the "Top 5 Best U.S. Cities to Find Work" (Careerist.com).
- Median household income in Baltimore MSA is 30% higher than national average (Census.gov)
All representations about this property--including but not limited to its features, expenses and potential rent--are made exclusively by the Seller and are not verified or guaranteed by Maverick. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to do your own due diligence and independently verify all numbers presented here.
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.