About Atlanta Properties
One of the Top 10 Largest MSAs in the U.S., Atlanta home prices in are still blazing upwards (FHFA.gov), and so is Per Capita Personal Income! (Source: USBEA). The Atlanta MSA has been creating over 50,000 new jobs per year. and the population has been steadily increasing as well (Source: Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce). This is your opporutnity to buy nice homes in majority-owner-occupied suburbs, right in the path of growth.
View the Webinar
- Fully renovated single family homes
- Tenants and local property management in place
- 7% Average Cap Rate
- Hand-selected locations
- #1 rental market in the United States (Source: Forbes)
- Top 5 U.S. cities to invest in (by CNNMoney.com)
- Top 5 cities with the most Fortune 500 companies
- 9th largest metro area in the United States w/ population of 5.3 Million
- Home to the busiest airport in the United States: Jackson-Hartsfield International
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.