- Fully renovated single family homes & 2-4 unit properties
- Tenants and Local Property Management in Place
- $110,000 Average Purchase Price
- 8% Average Cap Rate
- You are Welcome to Purchase with a Mortgage
- #1 Most diversified economy in the U.S.
- Over 50 Million tourist visitors per year
- Home prices have been rising since 2012, but still remain below their pre-recession peak = buy low and rent high.
- Available inventory has declined by 8% in recent months, meaning Chicago properties are becoming increasingly scarce.
All representations about this property--including but not limited to its features, expenses and potential rent--are made exclusively by the Seller and are not verified or guaranteed by Maverick. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to do your own due diligence and independently verify all numbers presented here.
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.