About Indianapolis Properties
When you buy in Indy, you buy right in the path of growth. Unemployment in Indy is down to 3.9% compared with the national average of 4.8%. And job growth continues with Kroger's $465 million investment in Indy which involves 33 stores and the creation of 3,440 new jobs by 2017. (Sources: BLS, IndyStar.com)
View the Webinar
- Fully renovated single family homes
- Tenants and local property management in place
- 8.5% average Cap Rates on SFHs
- Hand-selected locations
- The #1 most stable real estate market in the country (declined less than 7% during recession)
- Only 3.9% unemployment rate (below national average of 4.8%)
- Job growth with a diversified economy
- 14th largest city in the U.S. (Nearly 2 Million People)
- College town where universities create consistent rental demand
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Insure Your Rental Income Against Eviction and Tenant Default: Protect yourself from the risk of tenant default, non-payment of rent, and eviction. Get $10 off all your monthly payments for the life of your RentSure Membership.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.