About Chicago Properties
Chicago is back in 2017 by popular demand, and we have access to a whole new selection of Chicago-area rental properties. Our recent webinar (viewable on the right) featureed both historic 2-flats in the city and suburban single family homes in the Chicagoland area.
View the Webinar
- Fully renovated single family homes & historic 2-4 flats
- Tenants and local property management in place
- 8% average Cap Rate
- Property locations in high-demand areas
- One of the most economically powerful cities in the world ($575 Billion Gross Regional Product)
- 3rd largest metro area in the United States
- #1 Most diversified economy in the U.S.
- Broke 2014 tourism record in 2015 with 52M visitors; tourism industry has added 15,000 new jobs since 2010
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Insure Your Rental Income Against Eviction and Tenant Default: Protect yourself from the risk of tenant default, non-payment of rent, and eviction. Get $10 off all your monthly payments for the life of your RentSure Membership.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.