- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes in Owner-Occupied Communities
- Tenants and Local Property Management in Place
- 8% Average Cap Rate
- Hand-Selected Micro Markets
- The most stable real estate market in the country (declined less than 7% during recession).
- 2.7% unemployment rate - one of the top 3 lowest in the U.S among large MSAs (Source: BLS.gov).
- Job growth - Kroger's $465 million investment continues with 33 stores and 3,440 new jobs by 2017 (Sources: BLS, IndyStar.com).
- College town - universities create consistent rental demand.