About St. Louis Properties
Among the Top 20 Largest MSAs in the U.S., St. Louis is ranked the #1 Lowest Cost of Living (ACCRA COL Index 2017) AND the #1 Most Affordable Homes (Source: AHBA). With a GDP of over $150 Billion and Home to 17 Fortune 1,000 Companies, St. Louis maintains an unemployment rate well below the national average (Source: BLS.gov). It was ranked the "Top 10 Most Competitive Large MSAs to do Business" (Source: KPMG) and the "Top 10 Large American Cities of the Future" (Source: Foreign Direct Invest Magazine). The St. Louis properties are strategically located in majority-owner occupied areas and have higher-end finishes that make them stand out from normal rental properties, and position you with a premium exit strategy to sell to an owner occupant on the retail market down the road.
Ronda Drive Florissant, MO
Seller's Additional Notes
Large Level Yard in a Very Quiet Neighborhood! Finished Basement!
Here is the Scope of Work completed on this property:
- Replaced exterior electrical service cables both below and above the meter box (permit included)
- Installed a grounding cable from the electrical panel to the main water shut off valve at the front of the basement.
- All exposed wiring in the house repaired with permit
- New AC unit with cage
- New stack in basement
- Installed new tub drain and p-trap
- Installed new TPR valve
- Landscaped branches, trees, bushes, added mulch
- Repaired cracks in concrete driveway
- Installed new front door and storm door
- New locks
- Repaired and stained shed in back of the house
- Installed new downspouts on front and side of the house
- Repaired siding on the right side of home
- Painted interior ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- Pulled up all carpet and removed, sanded and stained hardwood flooring
- Installed new floor base boards throughout
- Ceramic floor installation in the kitchen
- GRANITE countertops in kitchen, new drop in sink and faucet
- New Stainless Steel appliances in the kitchen
- New overhead lights in the kitchen
- New hardware on all the kitchen cabinets/drawers
- New custom vanity and mirror in hall bathroom, new toilet, shower surround and glazed bathtub
- Ceramic tile installed in the hall bathroom
- New vanity and mirror in master bathroom
- New light installed over vanity in master bathroom
- Cleaned/repaired ceramic tile in basement
- Finished basement with drywall, lights, etc.
- New blinds throughout
- Painted/dry locked entire basement
- All permits obtained
- Serviced furnace and hot water heater
View the Webinar
St. Louis Highlights
St. Louis Properties:
- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes
- Tenants and Property Management in Place as Condition of Closing
- Suburban communities with majority owner-occupants
- $125,000 Average Purchase Price
St. Louis Market:
- Lower Than Average Unemployment
- Home to 17 Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Over $1 Billion in Venture Capital Invested in Tech Firms Since 2014
- Top 10 Most Competitive Locations to Do Business Among Large MSAs
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.