About St. Louis Properties
Among the Top 20 Largest MSAs in the U.S., St. Louis is ranked the #1 Lowest Cost of Living (ACCRA COL Index 2017) AND the #1 Most Affordable Homes (Source: AHBA). With a GDP of over $150 Billion and Home to 17 Fortune 1,000 Companies, St. Louis maintains an unemployment rate well below the national average (Source: BLS.gov). It was ranked the "Top 10 Most Competitive Large MSAs to do Business" (Source: KPMG) and the "Top 10 Large American Cities of the Future" (Source: Foreign Direct Invest Magazine). The St. Louis properties are strategically located in majority-owner occupied areas and have higher-end finishes that make them stand out from normal rental properties, and position you with a premium exit strategy to sell to an owner occupant on the retail market down the road.
Ranch Court Florissant, MO
Seller's Additional Notes
High End Home on the Hill at the End of a Culdesac!
Here is the Scope of Work completed on this property:
- Brand new roof
- Removed swimming pool and pump, filled in with dirt and grass
- New gutters and downspouts
- Painted shutters and windows
- Tuck pointed bricks
- New garage door custom sized and opener
- Added drywall in garage and painted
- Several new windows and glass
- New AC unit and line set
- New flooring throughout
- Painted entire house ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- New custom tile around double fireplace
- New light fixtures throughout
- New tile in dining room and kitchen
- New kitchen appliances
- New countertops, sink and faucet
- New railing going to basement
- New stairs going to basement
- New bathroom in hallway, new tile flooring, new bathtub, new tile surround, new toilet, vanity, mirror, lighting.
- New flooring in all bedrooms
- Several new doors throughout
- New blinds
- New master bathroom, tile shower surround, tile flooring, new toilet, new vanity and mirror, lights, etc.
- All new plumbing throughout
- Upgraded electrical panel, outlets, switches, covers, etc.
- Drywall added to basement, partially finished basement
- New furnace
- New hot water heater
- New stack
View the Webinar
St. Louis Highlights
St. Louis Properties:
- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes
- Tenants and Property Management in Place as Condition of Closing
- Suburban communities with majority owner-occupants
- $125,000 Average Purchase Price
St. Louis Market:
- Lower Than Average Unemployment
- Home to 17 Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Over $1 Billion in Venture Capital Invested in Tech Firms Since 2014
- Top 10 Most Competitive Locations to Do Business Among Large MSAs
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.