About St. Louis Properties
Among the Top 20 Largest MSAs in the U.S., St. Louis is ranked the #1 Lowest Cost of Living (ACCRA COL Index 2017) AND the #1 Most Affordable Homes (Source: AHBA). With a GDP of over $150 Billion and Home to 17 Fortune 1,000 Companies, St. Louis maintains an unemployment rate well below the national average (Source: BLS.gov). It was ranked the "Top 10 Most Competitive Large MSAs to do Business" (Source: KPMG) and the "Top 10 Large American Cities of the Future" (Source: Foreign Direct Invest Magazine). The St. Louis properties are strategically located in majority-owner occupied areas and have higher-end finishes that make them stand out from normal rental properties, and position you with a premium exit strategy to sell to an owner occupant on the retail market down the road.
Layven Avenue Florissant, MO
Seller's Additional Notes
Here is the Scope of Work performed on this property:
- Filled and sealed entire driveway
- Painted exterior section of house that was white including garage door and light pole
- Changed front and back door locks to nicer type of locks and handles
- New outlets, switches, GFCI’s
- New kitchen tile flooring
- New lighting throughout
- New two tone paint throughout on ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- Reglazed tub, new tile flooring and tub surround, new vanity with granite top and nice sink, new vanity light, new toilet
- New Furnace
- New hot water heater
- New AC unit and A-coil
- Upgraded electrical
- Upgraded plumbing where needed
- Finished basement with all new drywall, painted flooring, added 2 additional bedrooms in the basement
- New basement windows where broken
- Added window screens throughout
- New smoke detectors
- New door knobs
- Landscaping, mulch, cut tree back away from the house
View the Webinar
St. Louis Highlights
St. Louis Properties:
- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes
- Tenants and Property Management in Place as Condition of Closing
- Suburban communities with majority owner-occupants
- $125,000 Average Purchase Price
St. Louis Market:
- Lower Than Average Unemployment
- Home to 17 Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Over $1 Billion in Venture Capital Invested in Tech Firms Since 2014
- Top 10 Most Competitive Locations to Do Business Among Large MSAs
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.