About St. Louis Properties
Among the Top 20 Largest MSAs in the U.S., St. Louis is ranked the #1 Lowest Cost of Living (ACCRA COL Index 2017) AND the #1 Most Affordable Homes (Source: AHBA). With a GDP of over $150 Billion and Home to 17 Fortune 1,000 Companies, St. Louis maintains an unemployment rate well below the national average (Source: BLS.gov). It was ranked the "Top 10 Most Competitive Large MSAs to do Business" (Source: KPMG) and the "Top 10 Large American Cities of the Future" (Source: Foreign Direct Invest Magazine). The St. Louis properties are strategically located in majority-owner occupied areas and have higher-end finishes that make them stand out from normal rental properties, and position you with a premium exit strategy to sell to an owner occupant on the retail market down the road.
Hillview Drive St. Louis, MO
Seller's Additional Notes
Very Quiet Dead End Street, Great Homes All Around on a Half Acre Lot!
This 4 bedroom home sits on a private half acre, level lot. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout main level. Newly designed kitchen with new kitchen cabinets and Granite Countertops complete with Stainless Steel appliances. There are 2 bedrooms on the main floor. The second bedroom is equipped with the option of being used as a laundry room. Spacious dining room. Upper level has 2 more bedrooms with lots of built-in dressers and storage areas. The attached 2 car garage and breezeway complete this home. Home is located on a quiet dead end street.
*We have an approved tenant that will be moving in March 1st, and paying $1,200 a month.
Here is the Scope of Work Completed on this property:
- New gravel in the driveway
- Power washed the entire home
- Repaired 4 glass windows
- Scraped and painted all window trim
- Replaced missing siding
- Replaced missing siding and shingles on the shed
- Installed fire safe door from garage to breezeway
- Side door/back security screens and smart locks
- Scraped and painted the entire home walls, ceilings, trim and doors
- Sand/poly living room hardwood floors, dining room and 2 main floor bedrooms
- Installed new shoer surround
- Installed new vanity and mirror in main floor bathroom
- Installed new lighting in the main floor bathroom
- Installed tile in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Gutted the entire kitchen and removed the wall/bookcase to open the kitchen and dining room up
- Installed new kitchen cabinets, handles and new GRANITE Countertops
- Installed new kitchen sink and faucet
- Installed new Stainless Steel appliances
- Installed new kitchen light
- Installed new flooring in the kitchen
- Customized door for closet at the top of 2nd tier stairway
- Removed old custom night stand from the wall and painted
- Installed carpet on 2nd level of the home
- Installed a new 200 amp electrical meter and panel box
- Plumbing – opened wall to assure operable connection on the stack, replaced all shutoff valves on all fixtures and pressure tested.
- Repaired and painted the stack in the basement
- Installed a cage on the AC unit with a lock
- Newer ac unit, furnace, and hot water heater
- Installed new smoke detectors and co2 detectors
- Cleaned/sanitized, deodorized
View the Webinar
St. Louis Highlights
St. Louis Properties:
- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes
- Tenants and Property Management in Place as Condition of Closing
- Suburban communities with majority owner-occupants
- $125,000 Average Purchase Price
St. Louis Market:
- Lower Than Average Unemployment
- Home to 17 Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Over $1 Billion in Venture Capital Invested in Tech Firms Since 2014
- Top 10 Most Competitive Locations to Do Business Among Large MSAs
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.