About Philadelphia Properties
Philadelphia properties are available for CASH PURCHASE ONLY on a "buy-then-renovate" model. These are all hand-selected rental properties in high-demand Philly areas. After you close on the distressed property, the seller will professionally renovate the property for you in 120 days and guarantee that the new appraised value on the improved property will be more than your total out of pocket expenses.
Note: The total (already discounted) price shown for all Philly properties includes the price of the distressed property PLUS the full renovation cost.
View the Webinar
- Discounted Price for Funding the Acquisition and Renovation
- 120 Day Renovation Period Guaranteed by Seller
- Renovation Cost Guaranteed by Seller in Advance
- 9% average Cap Rates on Single Family Homes
- Job growth above national average
- Home prices have increased 13% in the past year
- Mass-Tourism: Over 4 million visitors annually (one of the U.S.'s top attractions)
- Mega-College Town: Home to 92 colleges and universities, creating consistent rental demand
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Insure Your Rental Income Against Eviction and Tenant Default: Protect yourself from the risk of tenant default, non-payment of rent, and eviction. Get $10 off all your monthly payments for the life of your RentSure Membership.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.