View the Webinar
- Fully-Renovated Single Family Homes in Owner-Occupied Communities
- Tenants and Local Property Management in Place
- 8% Average Cap Rate
- Hand-Selected Micro Markets
- The most stable real estate market in the country (declined less than 7% during recession).
- 2.7% unemployment rate - one of the top 3 lowest in the U.S among large MSAs (Source: BLS.gov).
- Job growth - Kroger's $465 million investment continues with 33 stores and 3,440 new jobs by 2017 (Sources: BLS, IndyStar.com).
- College town - universities create consistent rental demand.
All representations about this property--including but not limited to its features, expenses and potential rent--are made exclusively by the Seller and are not verified or guaranteed by Maverick. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to do your own due diligence and independently verify all numbers presented here.
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.