About Baltimore Properties
Baltimore was our most popular market of 2017 -- and it is still smoking hot. It is one of the only healthy real estate markets that can produce a 10%+ cap rate on a quality 100K+ single family rental property in today's market. Baltimore rents have been increasing year over year (Realtor.com) and, while home prices are rising as well, they are still below the pre-recession peak (FHFA.com) which means you can still buy low and rent high to maximize your cash flow margin. And over 50% of residents in the city of Baltimore rent (compared to 36% national average) so, as unemployment remains below the national average, this produces high rental demand and a substantial pool of qualified tenants.
View the Webinar
- Discounted price to cash buyers for funding the acquisition and renovation
- 180-day renovation period guaranteed by seller
- Renovation cost guaranteed by seller in advance
- Improved property guaranteed by seller to appraise for more than you paid (or seller will buy it back)
- 12-month rental guarantee (starting after 180-day renovation period) by preferred property manager
- 6-month scope-of-work warranty from seller
- Home prices are still well below the pre-recession peak (FHFA.com) which means optimal price to rent ratios.
- Unemployment rate below the national average (BLS.gov)
- Job creation is attracting quality tenants as Baltimore was named one of the "Top 5 Best U.S. Cities to Find Work" (Careerist.com).
- Median household income in Baltimore MSA is 30% higher than national average (Census.gov)
Recommended Real Estate Investor Tools
- Pull a Rent Range Report For Due Diligence: a Rent Range report will help you to determine the market rents and local vacancy rates at the individual address level before you buy. Get a free RentRange Advanced Report for any property address in the U.S.
- Insure Your Rental Property: REIGuard is designed just for real estate investors and insures over 52,000 units in the U.S against hazard, liability and more. Get a free personalized consultation with a rental property insurance specialist.
- Professionally Analyze Deals and Monitor your Portfolio: PropertyTracker enables you both to analyze deals before you buy them and to monitor the performance of your portfolio after you close by using key financial metrics including your actual income and expenses Get a 30-day free trial and a 20% discount on PropertyTracker.